Some time ago, whilst incredibly bored I had a look in the junk folder of my email account and noticed, there, amongst a plethora of emails with subjects claiming to be able to help me get out of debt, pharmacies offering 63% savings, and failed FedEx deliveries, was an email from a person named "Salome". Not one to let an opportunity pass me by I decided to open the email and respond to my new friend, using a brand new name and email address.
And thus began my Liaisons, with Salome:
Part 1.1
Vivian Diarra (vivian.diarra@yahoo.com)
Subject: Happy Holidays
Sent: 20 December 2014 13:53:54
To:
Hello, my name is Salome Vivian Diarra, i got your email address on facebook, and i would like to be your friend, and here is my email (vivian.diarra@yahoo.com). Reply back, so that i will tell you more about me and also send to you my pictures. I hope to hear from you, thanks and God bless.
Jack Caiger <jackcaiger@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Happy Holidays (2)
Sent: 20 December 2014 14:33
To: Vivian Diarra
Hello Salome, what a beautiful name you have there. I am Jack Caiger of Nottingham, England and I am rather thrilled that you have taken a shining towards me, it really has made my day. I would love to see some pictures of you. And for you I shall share with attach a Picture of myself. It should appear at the bottom of this page. Thank you for taking the time to write to me Salome, and I will be waiting for your response and your pictures very soon.
God Bless you J.A.F Caiger
Now, about the picture. I sat there for a few moments wondering what picture of "myself" to send to Salome, and I looked around the room, and there sat the classic board game 'Mastermind' and this dapper looking Gentleman was there on the box staring at me.
Part 1.2
Vivian Diarra <vivian.diarra@yahoo.com>
Subject: I would also like to know about you
Sent: 12 December 2014 8:38 PM
To: Jack Caiger
Hello, i am glad that you got the message i sent you. How is everything around you? i guess that you are well. My name is Salome Vivian Diarra, My age is 24 years, and i am the only child of late Dr. Seydou Elimane Diarra, from Ivory Coast, in west Africa, who died during the war in my country, last years (2011). My father was the personal adviser to our former head of state. President Konan Bedie. My father is the owner of this cocoa farm in Kolabadougou village and personal assistant to former head of state, president Konan Bedie on Agricultural. During the political conflict in our country the rebels attacked him and killed and burnt both him and my mother inside our home town in Kolabadougou. I was in my first year in the university studying nursing. I got the news and was afraid and one of a friend took me to a neighboring country Senegal in the same West Africa and told me declare myself a refugee because i was afraid and almost got mad. Some good Samaritans took me to one orphanage and remind home. This is were i am since last year as a refugee. I thought that i will come out from here but i have find out that i need some documents to be free from here which i cannot get for now. I have something confidential to tell you but before then, I will like to know whom you are more, I want to know your real name? what you do for a living? the name of your country and where you are residing now? and how old you are? your likes and dislikes? This is one of my picture that i came here with. I will like to see your own pictures and My likes are sincerity and honesty and my dislikes are lying and fake life and selfishness. I hope to hear from you. Awaiting for your reply soonest! from my heart,
Vivian.

Jack Caiger <jackcaiger@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: I would also like to know about you (2)
Sent: 14 January 2015 at 4:47 PM
To Vivian Diarra
Why Hello again my dear Salome! I apologise for my late reply, I have just been in Switzerland attending to my accounts and also other business matters. I must say should you ever visit Switzerland, I strongly recommend you try the cheese!
So you are from Cote d'Ivore?? such a wonderful country, I had the pleasure of visiting there in 1993 on an archeology dig searching for dinosaur fossils, so again it pains me to hear that you and your people are suffering such torment at the moment.
Now it seems you are in Senegal? Jeepers! I hope you are safe from Ebola! Should you find yourself in trouble with Ebola please send me a message as I would be more than happy to offer you some assistance,because I would hate for such a beauty as yourself to get sick with this awful virus.
Now to answer your questions, My Name is Jack Caiger, and I am a 64 year old man from Nottingham which is in England. I am an older gentleman who comes from a different generation, so just like you I also dislike dishonesty, so you have nothing to worry about in that regard with me. I like fine wines, cheese, dinosaurs and sailing. Hopefully some time I could take you sailing here in Nottingham! I would love that. Anyhow, I depart now, I'm meeting an aquaintance named Reginald for a game of Croquet. You do like Croquet don't you? I will not forgive you if you do not! Hahah, do not worry Salome, that was a joke, I'm often regarded as a bit of a joker amongst my peers. Hang in there my dear and may God watch over you in this time of need. I shall attach another picture of myself to this email.
Sincerely yours J.A.F. Caiger
Yeah that is Richard Attenbrough in Jurrasic Park :)
I also assume Salome is really looking forward to going sailing with Jack around the coast of Nottingham too. It is known for it's long golden beaches and sparkling blue crystal clear waters that strectch out into the horizon, as far as the eye can see
Vivian Diarra <vivian.diarra@yahoo.com>
Subject: This is all about me, with love and trust
Sent: 15 January 2015 at 10:42 AM
To Jack Caiger
My dearest, how are you? Hope you are fine, thanks for the reply. Your message was a bit relief for me, may God protect you for me. We are only allowed to freedom around the compound, Its just like one staying in the prison, I do not have any other person but i believe that with you, i will live again. The only person i have now is Reverend Clifford Peters, who is the Minister in charge of the orphanage Mission in this camp. (Home du Sanctuary believers). He has been very nice to me since I came here . I live in the female apartment of dilapidated hostel. Reverend phone (00221-77-310-79-21). It is his phone number that you can contact me with because i don't have my own phone. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.3m. (five Million three hundred thousand dollars), so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to your country and live with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that know about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing person, truthful and a man of vision,and hardworking. My Favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest Thanks Yours in love
Vivian
Jack Caiger <jackcaiger@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: This is all about me, with love and trust (2)
Sent: 2 Febuary 2015 at 4:16 PM
To Vivian Diarra
My dearest Salome! How I have been worrying about you! I have just returned from my friend Mr R Branson's home this evening, we have been playing poker and between you and I, I feel I may have had one too many Brandys! But I feel I can trust you, and I know you will not judge me for this!
Now, there seems to be an awful amount of trouble in your life at the moment, and I have been quite slow at getting back to you I do worry something may have happened to you since our last conversation, please write back to me and let me know you do not have the Ebola virus! I would hate for that to happen to you sweet Salome! Now I am going to send something to you. I am known around these parts as a Bard, people have come from all corners to see me perform my work, I hope someday you will be able to attend one of my readings. Would you like to do that one day perhaps? Anyhow, here is a poem I have written especially for you, and your loved one's, to let you know I am there with all of you in your time of need
Vivian Diarra <vivian.diarra@yahoo.com>
Subject: Beloved, Contact the bank for the transfer
Sent: 11 Febuary 2015 at 5:37 PM
Vivian Diarra <vivian.diarra@yahoo.com>
Subject: Dearest, Try to write to the bank today, Please
Sent: 17 April at 7:13 PM
To Jack Caiger
Good evening to you my dearest, and how are you doing? I am glad to received your mail, because i thought that you have abandoned me and i also want to let you know that i am still in this refugee camp in Senegal, and i am suffering here. Dearest, i want you to write to London bank today, tell them that you are the foreign partner to Salome Vivian Diarra, and that you want to know the possibility of transferring my late father's fund in their bank to your account in your country, please write to them today because i am really suffering in this camp, and i need to go out from this place please. Write to London bank through this email address (standardcharteredlondonbankuk@yahoo.co.uk), and know what they will say about the transfer, because i have already introduced you to them but they said they will hear from you first before they can carry on the process of the transfer and that is why i gave you all this information so that you will use it to contact them, so please use this email address (standardcharteredlondonbankuk@yahoo.co.uk), and write to London bank. I hope to hear from you soon.
I need a passport, refugee clearance, and residence permit, before i can be free from this refugee camp to apply for a visa to UK., and i don't have $445 to get this papers, and that is why i need your help to do the transfer first, so that after the transfer from there you will then send to me some money here to get my travel papers, and buy my flight ticket to UK., but i will appreciate it so much if you can come here by yourself, to take me out of this refugee camp.
End of Part 1
to be continued...
To: Jack Caiger
Hello, i am glad that you got the message i sent you. How is everything around you? i guess that you are well. My name is Salome Vivian Diarra, My age is 24 years, and i am the only child of late Dr. Seydou Elimane Diarra, from Ivory Coast, in west Africa, who died during the war in my country, last years (2011). My father was the personal adviser to our former head of state. President Konan Bedie. My father is the owner of this cocoa farm in Kolabadougou village and personal assistant to former head of state, president Konan Bedie on Agricultural. During the political conflict in our country the rebels attacked him and killed and burnt both him and my mother inside our home town in Kolabadougou. I was in my first year in the university studying nursing. I got the news and was afraid and one of a friend took me to a neighboring country Senegal in the same West Africa and told me declare myself a refugee because i was afraid and almost got mad. Some good Samaritans took me to one orphanage and remind home. This is were i am since last year as a refugee. I thought that i will come out from here but i have find out that i need some documents to be free from here which i cannot get for now. I have something confidential to tell you but before then, I will like to know whom you are more, I want to know your real name? what you do for a living? the name of your country and where you are residing now? and how old you are? your likes and dislikes? This is one of my picture that i came here with. I will like to see your own pictures and My likes are sincerity and honesty and my dislikes are lying and fake life and selfishness. I hope to hear from you. Awaiting for your reply soonest! from my heart,
Vivian.

Jack Caiger <jackcaiger@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: I would also like to know about you (2)
Sent: 14 January 2015 at 4:47 PM
To Vivian Diarra
Why Hello again my dear Salome! I apologise for my late reply, I have just been in Switzerland attending to my accounts and also other business matters. I must say should you ever visit Switzerland, I strongly recommend you try the cheese!
So you are from Cote d'Ivore?? such a wonderful country, I had the pleasure of visiting there in 1993 on an archeology dig searching for dinosaur fossils, so again it pains me to hear that you and your people are suffering such torment at the moment.
Now it seems you are in Senegal? Jeepers! I hope you are safe from Ebola! Should you find yourself in trouble with Ebola please send me a message as I would be more than happy to offer you some assistance,because I would hate for such a beauty as yourself to get sick with this awful virus.
Now to answer your questions, My Name is Jack Caiger, and I am a 64 year old man from Nottingham which is in England. I am an older gentleman who comes from a different generation, so just like you I also dislike dishonesty, so you have nothing to worry about in that regard with me. I like fine wines, cheese, dinosaurs and sailing. Hopefully some time I could take you sailing here in Nottingham! I would love that. Anyhow, I depart now, I'm meeting an aquaintance named Reginald for a game of Croquet. You do like Croquet don't you? I will not forgive you if you do not! Hahah, do not worry Salome, that was a joke, I'm often regarded as a bit of a joker amongst my peers. Hang in there my dear and may God watch over you in this time of need. I shall attach another picture of myself to this email.
Sincerely yours J.A.F. Caiger
Yeah that is Richard Attenbrough in Jurrasic Park :)
I also assume Salome is really looking forward to going sailing with Jack around the coast of Nottingham too. It is known for it's long golden beaches and sparkling blue crystal clear waters that strectch out into the horizon, as far as the eye can see
Part 1.3
Vivian Diarra <vivian.diarra@yahoo.com>
Subject: This is all about me, with love and trust
Sent: 15 January 2015 at 10:42 AM
To Jack Caiger
My dearest, how are you? Hope you are fine, thanks for the reply. Your message was a bit relief for me, may God protect you for me. We are only allowed to freedom around the compound, Its just like one staying in the prison, I do not have any other person but i believe that with you, i will live again. The only person i have now is Reverend Clifford Peters, who is the Minister in charge of the orphanage Mission in this camp. (Home du Sanctuary believers). He has been very nice to me since I came here . I live in the female apartment of dilapidated hostel. Reverend phone (00221-77-310-79-21). It is his phone number that you can contact me with because i don't have my own phone. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.3m. (five Million three hundred thousand dollars), so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to your country and live with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that know about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing person, truthful and a man of vision,and hardworking. My Favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest Thanks Yours in love
Vivian
Jack Caiger <jackcaiger@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: This is all about me, with love and trust (2)
Sent: 2 Febuary 2015 at 4:16 PM
To Vivian Diarra
My dearest Salome! How I have been worrying about you! I have just returned from my friend Mr R Branson's home this evening, we have been playing poker and between you and I, I feel I may have had one too many Brandys! But I feel I can trust you, and I know you will not judge me for this!
Now, there seems to be an awful amount of trouble in your life at the moment, and I have been quite slow at getting back to you I do worry something may have happened to you since our last conversation, please write back to me and let me know you do not have the Ebola virus! I would hate for that to happen to you sweet Salome! Now I am going to send something to you. I am known around these parts as a Bard, people have come from all corners to see me perform my work, I hope someday you will be able to attend one of my readings. Would you like to do that one day perhaps? Anyhow, here is a poem I have written especially for you, and your loved one's, to let you know I am there with all of you in your time of need
A poem of hope for Salome and friends by Jack Caiger
I hear the drums echoing tonight
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
She's coming in, 12:30 flight
The moonlight wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
She's coming in, 12:30 flight
The moonlight wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
I stopped an old man along the way
Hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"
It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had
Yes you may have heard this "poem" before:
Hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"
It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had
Yes you may have heard this "poem" before:
Part 1.4
Vivian Diarra <vivian.diarra@yahoo.com>
Subject: Beloved, Contact the bank for the transfer
Sent: 11 Febuary 2015 at 5:37 PM
To Jack Caiger
My dearest, thanks so much for the poem and that you can call me with Reverend Clifford mobile number 00221773107921, so that i can hear your voice. How are you doing today with hope you
are strong and fine for me. I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst other person on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the person i am going to depend and trust my life. Please i have not told anyone except you and Reverend Clifford about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's, My trust is for you and you alone. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i will continue my study. In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($5.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information's of the bank is as follows:
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
1 Basinghall Avenue,
London EC2V 5DD,
United Kingdom.
Website: www.standardchartered.co.uk/en/
Email address: (standardcharteredscbuk@englandmail.com)
The name of Senior Manager, Investor Relations:
Mr. David Semmens.
Telephone number: +447035921089
Information about the deposit code are as follows. Name of depositor:
Late Dr. Seydou Elimane Diarra
Nationality: Ivory coast
Next of kin : Miss Salome Vivian Diarra
Amount deposited: $5.3m
Account Number: SCBuk42076345/Q.
Sort code; 40-18-43.
Salome is the name my parents called me while they were alive and Vivian is the name that people and friends know me with. The money is being deposited with Salome Diarra, Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest. Waiting for your call. My dearest, i will like you to send your information to me so that i will use it to introduce you to the bank as my foreign partner.
Send the following to me:
1, your full name.
2, your telephone number with the country code.
3, your address and country.
Yours forever,
Vivian
Jack Caiger <jackcaiger@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Beloved, Contact the bank for the transfer (2)
Sent: 3 June 2015 at 3:20 PM
To: Vivian Diarra
My dearest Salome. I have been going through a bad time recently. I have been involved in a few games of poker, I was playing against some Italian men in a secret club. They accused me of cheating in our fair game of cards after I had won US$30'000!! Can you believe this? calling me a cheat? Anyway, I have had to go into hiding at the moment and I am currently in Aberdeen until this Italian group of thugs stop looking for me in Nottingham. They are after me and want US$60'000 off of me within the next month or say they will cut my fingers off! They have already scratched the paint on my Rolls Royce vehicle, which I was hoping to take you with me for a wee spin around the English countryside this summer even! Would you still like to do this? perhaps we will be spending the time in Scotland instead of England for the time being unless I can get rid of these pesky Italians.
Perhaps you could help me? should I call the reverened over there in the sunny beautiful fertile lands of Ivory Coast?
Oh Salome, I think you and I would together be like Ebony and Ivory
Sincerely yours Jack A. Caiger
Vivian Diarra <vivian.diarra@yahoo.com>
Subject: Dearest,Fill in your name in the below mail
Sent: 5 June 2015 at 10:30 AM
To Jack Caiger
Beloved, i am worried after reading your mail, what are you going to do now? Please, try to call me with Reverend Clifford mobile number 00221773107921, i want to hear your voice please. How are you today? i hope you are fine. I am happy that i have gotten some one that will help me transfer my money to his account, before i contacted you i prayed for God to provide to me someone whom will not hurt me after the money is transferred to his account, and when i came to your profile my mind picked you. All my love, trust and hope is in you please do not disappoint me and please do not let any other person know about this money because am afraid if so many people knows about it they might hurt me. Beloved, my father deposited this money in a bank in London 5.3 million dollar and i am the next of kin to the account. After the sudden death of my father during the war in my country, i wrote to the bank as the next of kin to the bank to claim the money, but the bank refused because am a refugee living in a refugee camp, then the bank advice me to present to them my foreign partner so that he will transfer the money into his account on my behalf. This is the reason why i have contacted you to be my foreign partner so that this money will be transferred to your account, and if it is transferred to your account, then from there you will send some money to me and i will get my traveling documents to come over and meet with you and continue with my study while you will invest the money wisely in a good business for our better tomorrow. All you have to do is to send this mail to the bank with their email address and lets hear what they have to say OK. The most important thing is for the bank to agree with you as my foreign partner so that they will transfer the money to your account. Dear Mr. David Semmens, My name is ..............., am the foreign partner of Miss Salome Vivian Diarra, the daughter of Late Dr. Seydou Elimane Diarra, your client. I want to know the possibility of transferring her money to my account in my country. Below is the information of the account. Please i need a quick respond.
Jack Caiger <jackcaiger@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Dearest,Fill in your name in the below mail (2)
Sent: 4 April 2016 at 11:17 PM
To Vivian Diarra
Salome! my love. I am glad to tell you that everything here has sorted out and that I am now safely back in Nottingham and enjoying this warmer weather we have been having. Today I visited an owl farm and purchased a pet owl! and it really is a beautiful creature so I have named it after you Salome! She is a bit scared at the moment with all these drones flying around the countryside here so I am keeping her indoors until she is more confident around the drones. Now on to more important matters, I entered the bank you sent me to in London at this address:
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
1 Basinghall Avenue, London
EC2V 5DD,
United Kingdom.
They did not seem to know who you were or Reverend Clifford. I hope this is not a joke Salome, I would be most upset if this was all one big joke. Perhaps we have just been misunderstood and I have gone to the wrong place? How is your situation in Cote D'Ivour at the moment? You are not still in a camp are you? Because I have a great idea if you need to leave. If you can make it to the French port Calais pronto, I will be able to come there to fetch you and bring you back into the United Kingdom with me. Do you think you could make it to Calais? If this doesn't work perhaps I can fly out to Africa and see you and bring you back with me on board a flight. It has been some time since I have seen the beautiful African sunset so I would love to come as soon as possible. Also I do miss the taste of tender Rhinosaurus steaks, I'm getting ravenous just thinking about them. Please Salome, I hope you are ok, and soon we shall be aquainted and you can meet my pet owl Salome! 2 Salome's in the same place, fancy that! I am now going to attach for you a picture of my owl Salome being held by my great nephew David.
My dearest, thanks so much for the poem and that you can call me with Reverend Clifford mobile number 00221773107921, so that i can hear your voice. How are you doing today with hope you
are strong and fine for me. I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst other person on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the person i am going to depend and trust my life. Please i have not told anyone except you and Reverend Clifford about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's, My trust is for you and you alone. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i will continue my study. In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($5.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information's of the bank is as follows:
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
1 Basinghall Avenue,
London EC2V 5DD,
United Kingdom.
Website: www.standardchartered.co.uk/en/
Email address: (standardcharteredscbuk@englandmail.com)
The name of Senior Manager, Investor Relations:
Mr. David Semmens.
Telephone number: +447035921089
Information about the deposit code are as follows. Name of depositor:
Late Dr. Seydou Elimane Diarra
Nationality: Ivory coast
Next of kin : Miss Salome Vivian Diarra
Amount deposited: $5.3m
Account Number: SCBuk42076345/Q.
Sort code; 40-18-43.
Salome is the name my parents called me while they were alive and Vivian is the name that people and friends know me with. The money is being deposited with Salome Diarra, Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest. Waiting for your call. My dearest, i will like you to send your information to me so that i will use it to introduce you to the bank as my foreign partner.
Send the following to me:
1, your full name.
2, your telephone number with the country code.
3, your address and country.
Yours forever,
Vivian
Jack Caiger <jackcaiger@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Beloved, Contact the bank for the transfer (2)
Sent: 3 June 2015 at 3:20 PM
To: Vivian Diarra
My dearest Salome. I have been going through a bad time recently. I have been involved in a few games of poker, I was playing against some Italian men in a secret club. They accused me of cheating in our fair game of cards after I had won US$30'000!! Can you believe this? calling me a cheat? Anyway, I have had to go into hiding at the moment and I am currently in Aberdeen until this Italian group of thugs stop looking for me in Nottingham. They are after me and want US$60'000 off of me within the next month or say they will cut my fingers off! They have already scratched the paint on my Rolls Royce vehicle, which I was hoping to take you with me for a wee spin around the English countryside this summer even! Would you still like to do this? perhaps we will be spending the time in Scotland instead of England for the time being unless I can get rid of these pesky Italians.
Perhaps you could help me? should I call the reverened over there in the sunny beautiful fertile lands of Ivory Coast?
Oh Salome, I think you and I would together be like Ebony and Ivory
Sincerely yours Jack A. Caiger
Part 1.5
Vivian Diarra <vivian.diarra@yahoo.com>
Subject: Dearest,Fill in your name in the below mail
Sent: 5 June 2015 at 10:30 AM
To Jack Caiger
Beloved, i am worried after reading your mail, what are you going to do now? Please, try to call me with Reverend Clifford mobile number 00221773107921, i want to hear your voice please. How are you today? i hope you are fine. I am happy that i have gotten some one that will help me transfer my money to his account, before i contacted you i prayed for God to provide to me someone whom will not hurt me after the money is transferred to his account, and when i came to your profile my mind picked you. All my love, trust and hope is in you please do not disappoint me and please do not let any other person know about this money because am afraid if so many people knows about it they might hurt me. Beloved, my father deposited this money in a bank in London 5.3 million dollar and i am the next of kin to the account. After the sudden death of my father during the war in my country, i wrote to the bank as the next of kin to the bank to claim the money, but the bank refused because am a refugee living in a refugee camp, then the bank advice me to present to them my foreign partner so that he will transfer the money into his account on my behalf. This is the reason why i have contacted you to be my foreign partner so that this money will be transferred to your account, and if it is transferred to your account, then from there you will send some money to me and i will get my traveling documents to come over and meet with you and continue with my study while you will invest the money wisely in a good business for our better tomorrow. All you have to do is to send this mail to the bank with their email address and lets hear what they have to say OK. The most important thing is for the bank to agree with you as my foreign partner so that they will transfer the money to your account. Dear Mr. David Semmens, My name is ..............., am the foreign partner of Miss Salome Vivian Diarra, the daughter of Late Dr. Seydou Elimane Diarra, your client. I want to know the possibility of transferring her money to my account in my country. Below is the information of the account. Please i need a quick respond.
Jack Caiger <jackcaiger@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Dearest,Fill in your name in the below mail (2)
Sent: 4 April 2016 at 11:17 PM
To Vivian Diarra
Salome! my love. I am glad to tell you that everything here has sorted out and that I am now safely back in Nottingham and enjoying this warmer weather we have been having. Today I visited an owl farm and purchased a pet owl! and it really is a beautiful creature so I have named it after you Salome! She is a bit scared at the moment with all these drones flying around the countryside here so I am keeping her indoors until she is more confident around the drones. Now on to more important matters, I entered the bank you sent me to in London at this address:
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
1 Basinghall Avenue, London
EC2V 5DD,
United Kingdom.
They did not seem to know who you were or Reverend Clifford. I hope this is not a joke Salome, I would be most upset if this was all one big joke. Perhaps we have just been misunderstood and I have gone to the wrong place? How is your situation in Cote D'Ivour at the moment? You are not still in a camp are you? Because I have a great idea if you need to leave. If you can make it to the French port Calais pronto, I will be able to come there to fetch you and bring you back into the United Kingdom with me. Do you think you could make it to Calais? If this doesn't work perhaps I can fly out to Africa and see you and bring you back with me on board a flight. It has been some time since I have seen the beautiful African sunset so I would love to come as soon as possible. Also I do miss the taste of tender Rhinosaurus steaks, I'm getting ravenous just thinking about them. Please Salome, I hope you are ok, and soon we shall be aquainted and you can meet my pet owl Salome! 2 Salome's in the same place, fancy that! I am now going to attach for you a picture of my owl Salome being held by my great nephew David.
He has Cerebral Palsy you see so it was quite the treat for him. God bless you Salome. Remember a day hasn't gone by where I havn't thought of you
Regards J.A.F. Caiger
Regards J.A.F. Caiger
After this desperate cry for help from Salome, I procastinated for several months. It took 10 months for Jack to come back out of hiding. I hoped I hadn't left it too long and something terrible had happened to Salome, or that perhaps she had found another chaps email address on Facebook.
I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw she was still alive and in safe keeping with the Reverend Clifford.
I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw she was still alive and in safe keeping with the Reverend Clifford.
Part 1.6
Vivian Diarra <vivian.diarra@yahoo.com>
Subject: Dearest, Try to write to the bank today, Please
Sent: 17 April at 7:13 PM
To Jack Caiger
Good evening to you my dearest, and how are you doing? I am glad to received your mail, because i thought that you have abandoned me and i also want to let you know that i am still in this refugee camp in Senegal, and i am suffering here. Dearest, i want you to write to London bank today, tell them that you are the foreign partner to Salome Vivian Diarra, and that you want to know the possibility of transferring my late father's fund in their bank to your account in your country, please write to them today because i am really suffering in this camp, and i need to go out from this place please. Write to London bank through this email address (standardcharteredlondonbankuk@yahoo.co.uk), and know what they will say about the transfer, because i have already introduced you to them but they said they will hear from you first before they can carry on the process of the transfer and that is why i gave you all this information so that you will use it to contact them, so please use this email address (standardcharteredlondonbankuk@yahoo.co.uk), and write to London bank. I hope to hear from you soon.
I need a passport, refugee clearance, and residence permit, before i can be free from this refugee camp to apply for a visa to UK., and i don't have $445 to get this papers, and that is why i need your help to do the transfer first, so that after the transfer from there you will then send to me some money here to get my travel papers, and buy my flight ticket to UK., but i will appreciate it so much if you can come here by yourself, to take me out of this refugee camp.
End of Part 1
to be continued...









haha, hilarious stuff bro
ReplyDelete